NHS Contract Manager / Bid Writer – Edgbaston, Birmingham, West Midlands
I am currently working with a leading Optical and Hearing Care Company who have a vacancy for a proactive NHS Contract Manager/Bid Writer primarily for the Hearing Care side of the business, based at their Head Office in Edgbaston. The successful candidate will be working closely with and reporting to the Legal Director and will have worked in a similar role, be confident in liaising with CCGs and CSUs, Trusts and GPs and proficient in preparing and writing tenders. They do not require you to have experience in either Hearing Care or Optics.
Main duties of the role;
Contract Acquisitions, Renewals and Variations:
- Identify and advise on all suitable contract opportunities.
- Manage contracts including all new contracts, variations, extensions and expiries.
- Preparation and submission of all contract tenders documentation in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage all tenders through to completion and mobilisation.
- Liaise as necessary with all their departments for all relevant information and support.
- Review and finalise individual bids and contracts for Director approval.
- Liaise as necessary with all departments to ensure effective implementation and mobilisation of all contracts.
- Build and maintain new and existing relationships with NHS commissioning bodies and providers.
- Fully contribute to top-level NHS business review meetings as required.
- Provide advice and support to other departments on NHS contract matters.
- Ensure the accurate recording and maintenance of all relevant information as required.
- Provide regular performance updates and reviews on the progress of all contract matters as required.
- Produce quality reports for the Company and for NHS partners.
- Attend pre-arranged meetings with NHS partners.
- Ensure timely communication is established and maintained with the Operations Team and other involved departments at all key contract stages.
- Establish and nurture productive relationships with external bodies to negotiate and facilitate best outcomes.
- Work with the NHS Business Manager to maximise potential opportunities and support the delivery of efficient practices across NHS Services
- Support with the acquisition and retention of the IQIPS accreditation and any other quality accreditation.
- Liaise with all appropriate departments to co-ordinate online submissions.
- Co-ordinate all submission outcomes and assessment visits.
- Co-ordinate the acquisition and retention of other accreditations as required for contract purposes.
- To act as an ambassador for the Company at all times.
- Provide cross Company support as required.
- Ability to plan, prioritise workload taking into account conflicting priorities and deadlines
- High level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills with the ability to build rapport, persuade and influence others across a wide spectrum of the service.
- Results oriented and highly self-motivated.
- Develop and manage support personnel to required standard.
- Identify opportunities to delegate support activities and ensure successful delegation of it.
Working hours; Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
They are offering a very competitive salary
For more information and to discuss the role, please contact Nicki on 07515609482 quoting reference number;V41104113
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.