Full or Part time Optometrist, Monday to Friday – Doncaster, South Yorkshire
My Client a UK leading provider of domiciliary optical care, have an opportunity for an Optometrists within Doncaster and surrounding areas, who can help them deliver life-changing eye care services to care home residents across the UK.
Driven by their belief that clinically excellent eye care should be accessible and affordable for all, they use the latest mobile technology and processes to change people’s lives for the better.
As a flexible employer, you can choose the number of days you work to fit around family and other commitments - plus you will never be expected to work weekends
What’s on offer?
- Market-leading salary, starting from up to £70k per annum
- Strong bonus structure
- Business miles paid for
- Fully expensed company car
- Up to £10,000 welcome bonus (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Support with College of Optometrists Higher Qualifications in their Professional Certificates programme
- Payment of your GOC fees
- Free bespoke CPD access
- Generous pension scheme matched up to 5%
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Flexible contracts for full-time or part-time work
- The latest portable optometry kit – even a digital fundus camera
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Employee discounts
- Weekends off
- A chance to change people's lives
Visiting 12- 16 care home residents every day, you will have longer appointments than you would get on the high street, allowing you time to form better relationships with your patients and deliver gold-standard customer care.
You will work as a team with an Optical Assistant who will prepare the patients for you and complete the dispenses, allowing you to focus on the clinical side of the eye test and providing the best care for your patient.
They provide equipment that rivals any high street practice, including a digital fundus camera, mobile slit lamp, I-care tonometer, and our industry-leading digital records system, which means no paperwork.
For more information and to discuss further, please contact Nicki on 07515609482 quoting reference number;V41104418
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.