Receptionist - Hearing Care, Monday to Friday - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
A receptionist is required for a well-established, independent Hearing Care practice based within the Cambridge area, you will be working Monday to Friday, but be open to covering a Saturday very occasionally. The practice prides itself on offering a very professional service to their patients' so are looking for someone who is well motivated, a keen team player, have excellent customer service skills. They are happy to consider candidates who have worked in any of the healthcare sectors and feel they have the relevant experience.
- Taking calls, greeting clients, booking appointments, actioning repairs and general diary management.
- Monitor appointments, ensuring that all client forms are completed before they arrive to the clinic.
- Adding new clients to the Audiology Management System.
- Manage, monitor, and action the info@ email inbox.
- Assist with the administrative activities for the clinic, including generating invoices, accepting payments, and recording transactions.
- Provide support to the Clinicians, Practice Manager and Directors members where required.
- Responsible for managing the incoming and outgoing mail and handling all correspondence ensuring that it is dealt with quickly efficiently and in line with rules and regulations.
- Deliver excellent front line customer service to clients and suppliers.
- Oversee the reception area to ensure efficient and effective practices are deployed and reception cover is maintained.
- Assist the Practice Manager with monitoring all matters relating to IT, phones, printers and internet - liaising with the IT support company where required for troubleshooting.
- Send out client letters and GP reports where requested, scan copies to the Audiology Management System and client files.
- Assist the Practice Manager with the purchasing and monitoring of stock levels, facilities and housekeeping.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to be self-motivated and work independently
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Great attention to detail.
Monday to Friday
9.00am to 5.00pm
Very occasional Saturday; 9.00am to 5.00pm
They are offering a very competitive salary depending on experience, for more information please call Nicki on; 07515609482, quoting reference number;V41103938
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.