Optical Practice Manager - Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
My Client, one of the UK's leading, well-established chain of Optical & Hearing Care practices, is looking to recruit an Optical Practice Manager for their practice situated within the Chipping Norton area. The position could also suit an Assistant Manager or even a very experienced Optical Assistant who has worked in a supervisory role, ready to progress in managing their own practice.
• Familiar with KPI's
• Commercially minded and able to push the business forward
• Able to carry out staff training
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent dispense skills at all levels
• Knowledge of contact lenses
• Managing a small team
• Motivating the team to help increase sales
• Staff training
• Administrative duties
They are offering a competitive salary with excellent bonus potential, for more information please contact Nicki on 0121 456 8116 quoting reference number; 911594.
To view our current vacancies please visit the Network Open website.
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Did you find what you are looking for?