Qualified Hearing Care Assistant - (BSHAA Approved Hearing Care Assistant) Monday to Friday - Bournemouth and surrounding areas
My Client, one of the leading Optical and Audiology Domiciliary Company's is looking to recruit full time Qualified Hearing Aid Assistants in tBournemouth nd surrounding areas, you must be BSHAA Approved. This is a Monday to Friday role ( no weekends required ). You will visit patients in their own homes where you will carry out fittings and aftercare once the Audiologist/HAD has completed a clinical test and dispense.
• Fitting appointment (including Real Ear Measurements) .
• Rehabilitation appointments, for patients experiencing difficulties.
• Service appointments to recognise basic hearing aid faults
• Initial introductions and case history
• Maintenance of hearing instruments,
• Assist in training other staff
Salary and Benefits
• Very competitive salary and fully expensed company car
• Holiday entitlement, increasing with service to the Company
• Contributory pension scheme, on successful completion of probationary period
• Three 'treat' days granted for 100% attendance
• Discounted eye wear and hearing products
It is vital you have a sympathetic approach and empathy as most patients are elderly and infirm and some suffer from dementia.
For more information please call Nicki on 0121 456 8116 quoting reference number; 911573.
To view our current vacancies please visit the Network Open website.
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Did you find what you are looking for?