Associate Dentist - Part Time - Independant Practice
Associate Dentist Required for Canterbury
Associate Dentist to join our well established team in Canterbury.
Here at Network Open our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created opportunities where people can look forward to going to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As an Associate Dentist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book. Part time hours can be arranged to suit.
This exciting opportunity also offers:
- Part Time working
- Up to 5000 UDAs at an excellent rate
- Great Private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
The Practice: Modern working environment, digital x-ray, and fully Air Conditioned. Experienced longstanding associates, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- On-boarding and Induction process
If you are interested in this role or many others like it that we have in our portfolio please contact me on 012 1456 8114 or mike.quarterman @networkopen.co.uk
Network Group Holdings is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Did you find what you are looking for?